About the use of the website
1. Charlie Tours retains all intellectual property rights on the website as well as the information that appears on the site.
2. Charlie Tours does not accept any liability for damage that may result from the use of the information on this website. Every use you make of the information on this website is entirely at your own risk.
3. The website of Charlie Tours also includes hyperlinks to other websites. These are not always checked for content, so no guarantee or liability can be given about the quality of this information.
4. Charlie Tours does not accept any liability for damage that may result from consulting information - such as practical information and prices - which is on other websites or other sources of information - such as social media - and where Charlie Tours is referred to.
About booking the tours
1. After the confirmation by e-mail, 'Charlie Tours' commits to make the ordered booking.
2. Payments for the tours offered on the website are made online, with the payment options offered by Charlie Tours or - but only if agreed in advance - in cash by the guide, at the start of the tour.
3. For the tours, all invoices must be paid within seven days of the invoice date and in any case before the tour starts. Only if agreed in advance the payment can be made in the hands of the guide, at the start of the tour. In case of non-payment on the due date, an interest of 1% per month will be owed by operation of law and without notice of default. Every started month is considered as a complete month. In addition, a flat-rate compensation of 20% of the invoice amount will be due and this with a minimum of € 100. Any legal costs are always at the expense of the customer.
4. If Charlie Tours can not perform the planned tour due to force majeure, the customer has the choice of either moving the planned tour to a new date or canceling the tour. In the latter case, the amount already paid will be fully reimbursed.
5. Once the tour is confirmed by Charlie Tours, it cannot be moved from date.
6. If the customer wishes to cancel the tour, this must always be done in writing by letter or e-mail.
+30 days before the tour: 30% of the invoice amount (incl. VAT)
+15 days before the tour: 50% of the invoice amount (incl. VAT)
Less than 15 days: the full invoice amount (incl. VAT)
7. In case of dispute, only the courts of Ghent have jurisdiction and only Belgian law applies. The client can aswell rely on the ODR-platform of the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.