Experience Ghent’s specialities and sights together with a local guide! On this private tasting tour we will taste local specialties - sweet and savory - at some unique locations (7 tasters). Yummie! Delicious Belgian chocolates at the city’s best chocolate shops, great local beer in the oldest bar in town and the best candy that Ghent has to offer! On top of that we will degustate RoomeR, a local drink based on white wine & elderflower, and enjoy the famous Ganda ham with Tierenteyn mustard! Along the way we'll explore the fascinating history of Ghent, its numerous city legends & lots of fun facts.
• Private Tour (+- 2 hours)
• Starting point: entrance Saint Michael’s Church
• Available languages: English, French, Spanish & Dutch
• Price: €29 per person (min. €150) - Taxes are included
- Tips & help with planning your team day, such as finding a suitable restaurant or hotel and booking additional activities: for free!