1. Charlie Tours makes every effort to protect the privacy of the user.
Charlie Tours can collect certain data according to the law of 8 December 1992 for the protection of privacy.
2. The user does not have to communicate any personal data to view the website.
Charlie Tours will keep personal information (name, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address) which was voluntarily granted by you on our website, e-mail or fill-in forms during or after the tour.
This information can be used to improve our services and to provide you with personalized information through e-mail or mail.
3. The processed data will not be used for other purposes, nor will it be provided to third parties.
4. If the nature and purpose of the processing of the data would be adjusted or extended, the user shall be informed and can make his possible refusal.
5. The user has the right to access and correct and delete his processed personal data if there is reason to do so. For this purpose he can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The person responsible for the processing of personal data acquired through the use of the website is VZW Charlie, with company number 0451.366.734 and with registered office at 9030 Gent, Oudewal 8.